Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Trunki BoostAPac - shoulder clip for seatbelt

(2 Posts)
AliceMum09 Sat 19-Oct-13 20:02:46

Hi,
Is anyone who owns a BoostAPac able to tell me if the red shoulder seatbelt clip can be moved from one side of the seat to the other?
In all the pictures it looks like you'd have to use the seat on the passenger side of the car, with the seatbelt coming over the child's left shoulder - I'm thinking of getting one for occasional use in my car, but DD2s ERF car seat is behind the passenger and it can't be moved (can't put it in the middle or behind the driver as the driver's seat would be too far forward). My middle seatbelt comes out of the roof and down over the right shoulder, and obviously the seat behind the driver has the seatbelt coming down over the right shoulder.
Many thanks for any help you can give!

noblegiraffe Sat 19-Oct-13 20:07:02

Yes, you can use it both sides.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now