This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Can anyone tell me about the Klippan Triofix Recline?

(6 Posts)
brucicals Sat 09-Nov-13 11:19:31

We've just bought one. We were very limited in choice for rear facing as we have a vw t5 camper without isofix and no way of tethering. This one fits with or without isofix and has a support arm meaning it doesn't need to be tethered. It is very pricey but so far we are very happy with it! It seems well made and easy to use an feels secure once fitted. Recline position is great as our LO is a tiny 17mth old.

KatAndKit Sat 09-Nov-13 10:51:52

I stand corrected, have googled and seen new model. Looks good, might get one for Ds when DC2 arrives.

KatAndKit Sat 09-Nov-13 10:12:44

It doesn't recline. Depends on ymthe shape of your back seat and whether or not she likes to sleep in the car really.

lagoonhaze Sun 20-Oct-13 19:41:38

PS I like Axkids

lagoonhaze Sun 20-Oct-13 19:41:19

Have you seen the info on carseat.se? Theres a video kicking around somewhere too

HypatiaTheProcrastinator Sat 19-Oct-13 09:11:27

I have a Klippan Kiss for my 3 year old but we were in a crash in my Mum's car recently and she's sorting out getting a replacement for it through insurance. We could just go for the same seat (she's only 13kg, short and has loads of room to grow, probably another 2-3 years' worth), but I just came across this while sending my Mum links and it looks really good. Almost too good to be true!

So has anyone got anything to say about it one way or another to help me decide? Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now