Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Klippan kiss, anyone have 1?

(6 Posts)
KatAndKit Tue 26-Nov-13 21:53:09

Is there a reason why it has to be middle seat rather than behind the passenger seat?

What about a TWE as that can be installed rearfacing using just a lapbelt?

BornOfFrustration Tue 26-Nov-13 15:56:09

I have one, DD is nearly 2 and there's still loads of room.

Sheissmallandveryspidery Tue 26-Nov-13 15:54:10

I can vote for the triofix. I'm using it rf for my big one year old and she is v happy in it. Especially as the new version has a recline position.

It's compact too so if used in non recline it takes up less space than the infant carrier.

KatAndKit Tue 26-Nov-13 15:48:37

If he will be 3 already why not ask them to trythe klippan triofix? I think you can install it with the seat belt and you can convert into a booster when he is over 18kg so better value for money. I have a kiss and am very happy with it but it wont last you for more than a year or so, whereas if you get the triofix you will never need another carseat.

misdee Sat 12-Oct-13 21:39:44

Have been looking at ERF seats, but as the middle seat is a lap belt only, we don't have many options.

In car safety centre have recommended the klippan kiss, and I hope to get there next month to try it in our car.

But I have been googling, and I can't find many images of toddlers in it. Ds will be 3 years old in jan, and weighs 14kg

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now