Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Mothercare U Move Travel System - Compatible Car Seat Base?

(2 Posts)
Karennza Wed 25-Sep-13 15:52:55

Hi ladies

First post here and first baby (due in December). Forgive me if this is totally clueless - I never intended to have kids so the first I've had to get to know any baby-related stuff was last month (I didn't know I was pregnant until 24 weeks!)!

OK, so I have bought a U Move system for transporting the baby (see here). The thing is, it doesn't come with a base for the car seat. I'm gathering that a base is not needed - is that right? - but obviously it would be convenient. Despite searching extensively, I can't find any information on bases compatible with this seat. Do any of you know of any? Are there any products with universal or generic compatibility?

Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot. I am educating myself, I promise!

Thanks in advance for any help, folks smile

Best wishes

Karennza x

NannyMcphee12 Wed 25-Sep-13 22:36:16

Unfortunately there's not a compatible base for this car seat, you have to strap it in all the time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now