This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Maxi-Cosi Back Wedge

(10 Posts)
PoppyAmex Mon 05-Aug-13 08:37:17

Update: I got mine through the post from that Ebay seller.

It's fine but it's blue and doesn't look like the original one, but will do the job.

poocatcherchampion Mon 05-Aug-13 07:28:57

if you are still stuck I can measure mine

lagoonhaze Mon 29-Jul-13 22:30:57

Call maxi cosi on 01284 413141. They are bound to have it as a spare part

dostastic363 Mon 29-Jul-13 22:06:53

Funnily enough, that's the dodgy seller I was talking about! It didn't turn up and when I queried this he sent me a very rude email, also adding how despite me paying a total of £10.70, it's only worth £1.75 to him. If you look closer you'll see there are quite a few negatives and neutral comments. Thankfully, I did obtain a refund after I opened a case. However, puts me off relying on eBay again, especially when they are so expensive! I can't help but wonder if these sellers are cutting bits of foam themselves and making a healthy profit.

PoppyAmex Mon 29-Jul-13 21:45:57

This is the guy I bought mine from, he has very good feedback here

RandomMess Mon 29-Jul-13 21:44:26

Foam part on ebay buy it now for £10 delivered at the moment?

PoppyAmex Mon 29-Jul-13 21:43:52

How odd, I just bought a spare wedge on ebay today!

There's a few more for sale there, mine was 7 pounds + shipping.

dostastic363 Mon 29-Jul-13 21:41:47

Oh no! Typical. Thanks anyway. Emailing them is certainly worth a shot.

Perriwinkle9991 Mon 29-Jul-13 20:00:56

Wish you posted this before now I had one spare forgot to see with my old car seat and lying around but OH chucked it out sad try emailing maxi cosi?

dostastic363 Mon 29-Jul-13 17:20:22

Can anyone help. Friends have kindly lent us a Maxi-cosi cabriofix car seat but the back support foam wedge is missing. Does anyone have any ideas on where to get a replacement? Of, if they have, could they measure it so I could have a piece of foam cut? Tried and failed to buy one on eBay thanks to a dodgy seller.

Baby is due on Thursday so panicking a bit now!

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now