Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Which car seat did they use?

(8 Posts)
outtolunchagain Thu 25-Jul-13 23:05:01

Britax baby safe in Felix ,apparently now discontinued according to Britax! Bet they will revive it, apparently the shawl is already sold out.

lagoonhaze Thu 25-Jul-13 22:15:48

It was a Britax babysafe - debadged from the look of it.

And don't get me started on how he wasn't strapped in!

RoooneyMara Wed 24-Jul-13 14:24:20

Babysafe I think

Yes a Pebble on a Bugaboo is a nightmare. The adaptors won't come off!!

3MonthMaid Wed 24-Jul-13 14:21:54

And the baby was strapped in all wrong! He had his arms sticking out in front!

MirandaWest Wed 24-Jul-13 09:51:01

Their car seat was a Britax.

Boggler Wed 24-Jul-13 09:50:10

You can get adapters for the britax car seat to use it with a bugaboo. I think most people just go for the maxicosi but they are actually loads of seats you can use with a bugaboo, you just need to buy the right adapters.

I wish I'd known this as we spent a fortune on a maxicosi pebble, to use with outer cameleon, and I have to say that I hate it, really fiddly straps that are a nightmare.

AlphaBetaOoda Wed 24-Jul-13 08:36:15

Looked like our britax but does it matter?

Dackyduddles Wed 24-Jul-13 08:35:07

Curious as I heard they bought a bugaboo (new one?) so assumed might be a maxi cosi and then it didn't look like it. Britax?

Waiting for the adverts to come out now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now