Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Maxi coxi cabrio or bee safe izi

(4 Posts)
linny579 Sat 06-Jul-13 21:50:25

Have decided on uppababy vista and were planning on getting the bee safe izi as car seat. Now seen some package deals with the maxi cosi which save a couple of hundred pounds. Money isn't really the issue, want the bet seat. Looked at both and preferred the bee safe as it seemed more padded, etc.

Is there much difference between these seats?

Personaly I would go for the besafe as it has a 5point harness which in my opionion is safer than a 3point like the maxi cosi has.
I also like the Britax car seat but no idea if it fits the vista.

Be safe much safer imo

MissHC Thu 25-Jul-13 13:42:04

The place where we're getting our pram told us they recommend the BeSafe by far over the Cabriofix as it's a lot safer. And it's not like there's any profit in it for them because we get the car seat for free with the pram (we can choose which one we want).

I also compared safety tests (European tests, not just UK ones, mainly DE and NL) and in those the BeSafe comes out on top. Cabriofix gives bad protection for side crashes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now