Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

erf and car sickness

(3 Posts)
LaChaiseVerte Wed 26-Jun-13 10:57:32

Thank you. I turned dd2 ff to get us home (long journey) and have now put her rf again for local trips and will see how she goes.

I have caved for DD1, but she's so nearly at the weight limit I can square that with myself!

lagoonhaze Tue 25-Jun-13 20:30:56

I wouldn't cave in but know its hard.

There was a clip I watched a while back from a kids prog that shows how travel sickness wasn't about direction of travel will try and find it

LaChaiseVerte Mon 24-Jun-13 11:49:18

Both dds erf, one in a BeSafe izi combi x3 and the other in a triofix.

Dd1 is now 16kg and desperate to ff, mostly to talk to us but also because she's seen her friends do so. I'm considering caving as she's nearly 4, and we've got this far.

However, I'm alwo considering turning dd2 who is 2 as she's started to be violently travel sick on long journeys. Has anyone done this and found it helps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now