This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

What age did your child grow out of their TWE

(9 Posts)

My friends dd was 4 in march (averge height) and still rf in her twe. She is about to switch her ff ready for her starting school in sept.

leeloo1 Sat 22-Jun-13 20:49:11

DS is 4.9 - about 110cm and 20kg and still rf in his. smile

northerngoldilocks Sat 22-Jun-13 20:10:43

Great - thank you. That's really helpful. Ideally I'd like to keep him RF until 4 and sounds like it should be possible.

3 1/2 year old dd, wears age 5-6 trousers. Still rearfacing with plenty of room to go.

I think she is just over 18kg as well.

northerngoldilocks Sat 22-Jun-13 10:25:25

Thank you. Can anyone else with a TWE let me know when their DC grew out of the RF option? Just would be useful to hear from a few people. Many thanks

nicm Fri 21-Jun-13 20:56:14

He doesn't really go in it now, mostly uses his hbb, but if we're driving a long distance I still put him in it.

smile

northerngoldilocks Fri 21-Jun-13 20:29:03

Thanks - looks like we'll be buying a second then. Is he still rf? If not how long ago did you turn him round pls?

nicm Thu 20-Jun-13 22:16:41

my ds who is 118cm tall and 24 kgs still fits in his at 5 and 2 months.

smile

northerngoldilocks Thu 20-Jun-13 15:20:51

DS is currently rf in a britax two way elite. He's 2 and 98th centile hight but perfectly happy. He'll be 3 when DD will outgrow her maxi cosi group 0 seat so just wondering whether we'll need to get a second TWE or a new ff seat for DS?

Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now