Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

3 DCs and car seat dilemma....

(3 Posts)
Apparentlychilled Sat 01-Jun-13 22:03:55

I have 2 DC (4.5 yrs and 19 months) and I've just found out I'm expecting DC3 (due in Jan 2014). DD is tall and can move into a booster seat if need be. Will I be able to fit 3 car seats on the back seat of a normal 4x4 (BMV x3)?

It depends on the type of booster. DD1 and DS are in the smallest booster seats (Halfords) and DD2 is in a Stage 1 car seat, and before that a Maxi Cosi rear facing one. It's tight, but can be done. Volvo V50.

Apparentlychilled Sat 01-Jun-13 22:12:48

Thanks ilove. Does the V50 have a built in booster seat? My sister has a Volvo which does but not sure which model it is, though I know it's definitely bigger than my car.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now