Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Question about ERF

(5 Posts)
ClairesTravellingCircus Thu 09-May-13 08:02:38

i am still considering getting ERF for my dts (for anyone who's noticed my assiduous presence on this topic smile), I have come to the conclusion that most practical solution for us would be having one in the front passenger seat and one in the rear middle seat.

My question is where do you fix the tethers if seat is in the front? Or are you restricted to non tethered ones??

Many thanks,

lagoonhaze Thu 09-May-13 21:14:05

They fit around the seat still.....have a google or look on rear facing the way forward fb page. Im sure there is an album in there.

ClairesTravellingCircus Thu 09-May-13 22:09:54

What do you mean with"around the seat"?

Mr google didn't provide anything relevant unfortunately. and didn't want to spend hours on there

Thanks, I might contact one of the pnline retailets, it's just thst I have bombarded them with so many questions that it's getting embarasding! blush

notfarmingatthemo Thu 09-May-13 23:44:35

this kind of shows you

ClairesTravellingCircus Fri 10-May-13 06:46:20

Thank you!
smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now