This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

can you get narrow booster seats?

(3 Posts)
WTFisABooyhooISBooyhoo Thu 25-Apr-13 14:08:10

or are they all the same width?

i need 3 to fit across my back seat. currently i have a 0-4 seat and two booster seats but it is really hard to get the seat belts plugged in when both children are on booster seats. i will have to move ds2 to a booster soon so was wondering if there is a 'narrower' seat i could get to make things a bit easier.

OldBeanbagz Thu 25-Apr-13 16:28:06

How old is your oldest DC?

We use a Bubble Bum seat when travelling and i reckon it would easily fit between two normal kids seat.

Or you could change your car to a Honda FRV which has 3 full sizes seat in the back (and 3 in the front too).

WTFisABooyhooISBooyhoo Thu 25-Apr-13 16:49:21

eldest is 7.

the bubble seat looks like it might be the thing i need.

the third child is a child (8) who i transport once a week to an activity her and my ds attend together. i do intend to change the car for something bigger as i'm registering as a CMer but it will be when i have the money and just at the minute i dont. honda frv is probably a bit out of my price range aswell.

thanks for links.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now