This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Rear facing seat easy to fit

(6 Posts)
traintracks Fri 12-Apr-13 21:36:36

Some advice would be welcome. I am a big fan of extended RF seats and have a Besafe Izi in my car, which doesn't move from the car, and a Britax two way elite that moves in and out of my mums car. We will be employing a nanny in a few months and I need a seat that is easy to move in and out of her car. I will go up to the in car safety centre, where I got my previous seats to get their advice but I'd be keen to hear from anyone with views on which extended rear facing seats are easy to fit and yet get good safety results. I might end up with another Britax two way elite but it was a few years ago that I got it so there may be newer/better on the market.

Thanks in advance

Oodsigma Fri 12-Apr-13 21:45:13

Think the TWE is seen as the easiest to move

MrsJaqenHgar Fri 12-Apr-13 21:48:34

We bought a TWE a few weeks ago at In Car Safety Centre. We needed one that was easy to switch between cars and this is what was recommended.

cassell Fri 12-Apr-13 21:53:29

We have a TWE too and it seems fine to move when necessary.

nicm Fri 12-Apr-13 23:10:48

We have a two way elite,a hi way 2 and had a kiss and it's the easiest to move. smile

WeOnlyPlannedTheFirst Mon 15-Apr-13 11:53:00

I'm inclined to say Klippan Kiss or Triofix as the separate isofix bases make them incredibly quick to install and move between cars. Triofix has the edge for me as it turns forward as a hbb. Advantage of TWE though is the 25kg rf limit whereas isofix seats only go to 18kg.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now