Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

graco 1-2-3 nautilus / elite. what do you think?

(3 Posts)
Rebecca75 Tue 02-Apr-13 16:05:57

I'm after a 1.2.3 car seat for my 2.5 year old and have tried the graco (there wasn't much choice in my halfords).
Have any of you got it and would you recommend it? I've read mixed reviews re: reclining and child's head falling forward which worries me.
Also, I see there's an elite version but can't see the difference.
Thanks, Rebecca

kernewek79 Wed 03-Apr-13 19:14:56

It's not the worst seat on the market, but it really isn't great. Unless you can afford something like a Cybex Pallas 2 or Kiddy Guardian, I would tend to avoid multifunction seats if you can and try and find a decent Group 1 seat and move on to 2/3 when the time is right.

Rebecca75 Sun 07-Apr-13 20:24:32

I went for the graco nautilus elite 123 (halfords £110) and it's great, fits my car really well and my son is really comfy in it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now