This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Car seats for vauxhall zafira

(7 Posts)
used2bthin Mon 04-Mar-13 22:54:46

I have just had to buy a vauxhall zafira (last car gave up Friday and needed replacing quickly, we had no Internet till today so were relying on what car magazine for reviews!

Now I've seen threads on it and car seats not fitting, they are old threads I am hoping this is no longer the case?

steppemum Mon 04-Mar-13 23:02:08

we had 2 seats and a booster across the middle. Fitted fine

used2bthin Mon 04-Mar-13 23:05:49

Thanks that's a relief. I have to have one child in the back in the fold down seats. Need to buy new car seats and only the middle row has isofox, am guessing its safer to put 8month old dd in an isofox seat and six year old in the back bit in booster? Anyone know?

steppemum Mon 04-Mar-13 23:15:47

Must admit our seats were quite old. Dd2 was already 2 when we got the car and so was past true baby seats

used2bthin Mon 04-Mar-13 23:23:34

Thanks. It seems from the maxi cosi website that their booster seats can't go in the far back seats which is what indeed todo, may need to ringcars safety centre.

we had britax evolva 123+ in our zafira, used in every seat at one point or another and always fitted nice and tightly.

hated that car after a while though.

MortifiedAdams Thu 14-Mar-13 09:10:54

A correctly fitted non-isofix carseat is equally as safe as an Isofix carseat..Just so you know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now