Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Recommendations for a Group 1 carseat, please!

(5 Posts)
MolotovCocktail Sat 23-Feb-13 14:12:45

Sounds good! Thanks for this - I'll check it out smile

sshi Sat 23-Feb-13 06:50:48

Britax Two Way Elite, its easy to install, spacious and will last up to 5-6 years smile smile

xMinerva Sat 23-Feb-13 05:26:50

Britax two way elite (rear facing) here as well. Fab seat.

nicm Fri 22-Feb-13 19:01:52

Hi,I have a britax two way elite I got for ds1. Is great, lasts to about 5/6 years, is very easy to instal and has gone in every car I have put it in. It was £180. smile

MolotovCocktail Fri 22-Feb-13 14:01:50

Hello,

We're looking to buy a Group 1 carseat soon for DD2, who is 10mo.

What I'm after is one that reclines, has a removable/washable cover (and straps, if possible) and is comfy for my little squadge. Preferably one suitable for a girl, so an appropriate colour (DD1 is Disney Pincess bonkers so although it doesn't have to be princessy for DD2, something girly would be nice.)

There are so many to choose from, I'm interested in what others have found to be good. We went through a couple with DD1 (a Britax something-or-other and a Cosatto-something.) The Britax one was fab but the polystyrene head support broke, and I hated the Cosatto with a passion! (Too upright, straps didn't stretch adequately, fiddly buckle).

We would like to spend up to £150.

TIA!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now