This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Car seat for mini countryman

(2 Posts)
drawohamme Mon 18-Feb-13 12:02:19

Planning on trading in our much loved mini one for a countryman when DS arrives in July. Getting very confused about car seats. Any recommendations / warnings greatly appreciated smile

I don't know about Group 0+, but I took a countryman out for a test drive recently, and our monster Besafe Izi Combi isofix (RF Group 1) fitted in a dream, with plenty of leg room for the passenger in front.

As for Group 0+, that's up to you. I found isofix was simpler to install and you have the peace of mind that it's fitted correctly. Britax seats seem longer in the back, so they last longer. DD (tiddler) was in her maxi-cosi Cabriofix until 21 months, but outgrew the Britax BabySafe long after her second birthday. Not that we were using it then, but we could have if we'd wanted/had to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now