This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Group 0+1 seat for Honda Jazz?

(5 Posts)
xMinerva Sat 23-Feb-13 07:07:44

Bit late here so don't know if you've bought one or not however we have a Britax two way elite in my Honda Fit (same as jazz)

Son is 3.10 years and still fits rear facing comfortably. (I think, just waiting for my question up page to be answered)

MegMogAndOwl Fri 08-Feb-13 12:11:52

Sorry I don't think that linked worked, I'll try again

www.securatot.co.uk/rear-facing-vehicle-compatibility

MegMogAndOwl Fri 08-Feb-13 12:09:07

I found this on the securatot website whilst looking for a seat to fit my fiesta,

seat dimensions

Hopefully you'll have more luck than me, my choice is severely limited it seems smile

lagoonhaze Thu 31-Jan-13 20:51:38

Whats your budget? Maybe get a besafe izi combi or a britax hiway.....both proper ERF seats that would be suitable now. Or if 9kg by July you could have your pick of EF seats.

aliphil Thu 31-Jan-13 17:39:44

We inherited a Maxi Cosi Cabriofix from a friend which I thought was a gift, but seems she thought it was a loan as she wants it back by July for an unexpected third grandchild. confused DD is nearly 6 mo and about 6 kg now, so may not be big enough for a group 1 when we have to return it. We thought rather than shelling out for two seats close together we'd get a 0+1 and keep her rear facing as long as possible, but I'm having trouble finding out what will fit in a Honda Jazz. Can anyone help?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now