Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Recaro Polariac Vs Besafe Izi Kid

(13 Posts)
goldiehorn Sat 26-Jan-13 15:31:52

Sorry, forgot I had posted on here!

It is an 08 scenic, so it does have the underfloor storage. However, we have filled them up to the brim with large hardback books which DH reckons would be ok, as the majority of the restraint it coming from the iso fix points anyway, the leg is just an extra support.

ProtegeMoi Sun 20-Jan-13 00:57:40

Would also love to know where they are £99, best I have found is £220.

What about neither, and going for the Britax 2way elite?

TheFunPolice Sun 20-Jan-13 00:26:50

GoldieHorn what year/model is your scenic?

TheFunPolice Thu 17-Jan-13 23:45:55

The foot, is that a problem with the underfloor storage?

goldiehorn Thu 17-Jan-13 21:42:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

destinationanywhere Thu 17-Jan-13 07:06:03

Oh no.

Cheapest place online is about 205 I think. Still seems to be the cheapest rear facing option though.

TheFunPolice Wed 16-Jan-13 23:12:08

I called them earlier to get one, they've sold out. They'd reduced them to make way for new stock. I'm gutted.

destinationanywhere Wed 16-Jan-13 21:19:58

I too would be really interested to know where you can get a recaro for that price. Please let me know.

lagoonhaze Wed 16-Jan-13 14:18:19

Omg wow. Recaro is a lovely seat. Can you pm me stockist please for a friend

TheFunPolice Wed 16-Jan-13 08:45:13

£99 for the Recaro. The besafe looks comfier somehow.

lagoonhaze Tue 15-Jan-13 19:51:53

How cheap is the recaro?

we have the mobi in our 02 scenic. Its not a fantastic fit but its a safe fit.

The besafe was lovely in it

TheFunPolice Tue 15-Jan-13 10:26:13

I have a 2001 scenic with the dreaded underfloor storage. I've narrowed it down to these two, does anybody have experience of them? I've been more drawn to the Besafe but I don't know if I'm just being dazzled by it! A local stockist has a sale on with the Recaro vvvvv cheap, I'm wondering if there's s reason it's so heavily discounted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now