This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Be Safe iZi Go or Maxi Cosi

(9 Posts)

Fab thanks. Think we will go for be safe.

BeSafe, we love ours. BeSafe can tilt a little.

lagoonhaze Thu 10-Jan-13 21:41:31

Sorry by recline do you mean rock? If so most infant carriers rock. The besafe izi sleep has an actual lie flatter recline too.

I've noticed the maxi cosi can recline but not sure about the be safe. Do you know if you can rock the be safe also? I will try to find measurements to compare thanks

lagoonhaze Wed 09-Jan-13 20:44:31

The spec means nothing in reality saddly! Measure the back from where the seat meets to back. Also look at width

Fab thanks. There aren't many reviews out there.
According to spec they should last same amount of time.

lagoonhaze Wed 09-Jan-13 20:00:04

And i prsonally prefer 5 point.

I had a maxi cosi cabrio simply because it fitted my baby jogger. Wouldnt have been my first choice!

lagoonhaze Wed 09-Jan-13 19:58:29

I really like besafe. They are a good brand for extended rear facing and maxi cosi are lagging behind.

Is besafe bigger if so it will last longer. Maxi cosi family fix base is only suitable for forward facing next stage which isnt safest option. www.rearfacing.co.uk

Just been looking at car seats and I presumed we were going to go for maxi cosi pebble as that is what SiL and most of my friends went for. However lady in shop got us to look at the iZi Go and I was impressed by the 5 point harness. Has anyone got experience of either that could advise or is it just personal preference? Not much difference in price although the iZi is more but happy to pay more if its better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now