Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

ERF Group 1 seat to fit in an old Astra?

(3 Posts)
Cydonia Tue 11-Dec-12 16:35:49

Hi, I have a 6.5 month old DS who hopefully has a few months left in his infant carrier, but am just starting to look at what comes next.
From what I've read on here I would like to keep him rear facing for a bit longer, so can anyone recommend me a seat?!
It needs to fit into a Y reg Astra estate and an 02 reg Mondeo hatchback. Also ideally not too expensive, or should I say would like value for money, ie a seat that will last a good few years! And where can I buy it from, as they don't seem widely available?
Sorry for the silly questions, a bit clueless!

Buba2012 Tue 11-Dec-12 20:17:23

My friend has a two way elite in her y reg astra because of the length of the buckles apparently. Look on in car safety website or call them for advice, I found them very helpful smile

Cydonia Tue 11-Dec-12 20:46:17

Thanks, I will do. As I will probably have to order one online I don't want to end up with one that won't fit in my car!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now