This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone have 3 rear facing car seats in their car?

(6 Posts)
Rinula Wed 03-Oct-12 15:15:50

I have three car seats in a row - we have two rear facing and one forward. We have a Ford S-Max - which is great. Couldn't find a car to fit the kiddies on like this- only this one worked! we have a chicco -a Britax multitech reversible and a Britax 1,2,3. Plus. Great car - big boot - fits all and double pram!!!!

TruthSweet Tue 25-Sep-12 13:56:25

We had a Nordic Secura (now discontinued but larger than a Hi-Way II), a Two Way Elite and a First Class all rfing across the back of a Mazda Premacy.

silverfrog Tue 18-Sep-12 18:09:21

honda crv.

1 infant rf seat
1 high backed booster
1 rf toddler seat.

lagoonhaze Tue 18-Sep-12 18:07:52

Are you on the rear facing - the way forward Facebook page?

Am sure there are some photos/people on there with 3 in back.

Becky2406 Tue 18-Sep-12 10:30:17

I have a mondeo and have 3 car seats now it's 2 forward facing 5 point harness and a booster but b4 I had a booster 1 rear facing car seat and 1 5point harness it's a squeeze but works smile

If so what car do you have?

OK I'm being slightly premature - only pregnant with number 2 at the moment and neither DH or I drive as yet.. But we're planning a big family and want to know that any car we buy in the future can accommodate lots of rear facing DCs!

We've currently got a Britax two - way elite for DS and have just bought a Britax Hi - way 2 for DC2

Tia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now