This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone have 3 rear facing car seats in their car?

(6 Posts)

If so what car do you have?

OK I'm being slightly premature - only pregnant with number 2 at the moment and neither DH or I drive as yet.. But we're planning a big family and want to know that any car we buy in the future can accommodate lots of rear facing DCs!

We've currently got a Britax two - way elite for DS and have just bought a Britax Hi - way 2 for DC2

Tia

Becky2406 Tue 18-Sep-12 10:30:17

I have a mondeo and have 3 car seats now it's 2 forward facing 5 point harness and a booster but b4 I had a booster 1 rear facing car seat and 1 5point harness it's a squeeze but works smile

lagoonhaze Tue 18-Sep-12 18:07:52

Are you on the rear facing - the way forward Facebook page?

Am sure there are some photos/people on there with 3 in back.

silverfrog Tue 18-Sep-12 18:09:21

honda crv.

1 infant rf seat
1 high backed booster
1 rf toddler seat.

TruthSweet Tue 25-Sep-12 13:56:25

We had a Nordic Secura (now discontinued but larger than a Hi-Way II), a Two Way Elite and a First Class all rfing across the back of a Mazda Premacy.

Rinula Wed 03-Oct-12 15:15:50

I have three car seats in a row - we have two rear facing and one forward. We have a Ford S-Max - which is great. Couldn't find a car to fit the kiddies on like this- only this one worked! we have a chicco -a Britax multitech reversible and a Britax 1,2,3. Plus. Great car - big boot - fits all and double pram!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now