Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

What size 5 Point Plus should I get?

(3 Posts)
ItsMyLastOne Tue 28-Aug-12 14:27:36

Thanks TIY, I ended up ordering two of the smaller ones from Boots because they don't do the bigger ones. I'm thinking about keeping one small one and returning the other to get a bigger one elsewhere when I need it.

I'll be keeping my eye out for £2.20 bargains on eBay too! wink

i would get the 2.5-4 yrs one.
we have the smaller one and ds3 is actually 3 yrs old now, only got it as it was £2.20 on ebay! lol and it does work but i could do with it being a teeny bit more generous!
so i would say for the larger one if i were you.

it does seem to work though

ItsMyLastOne Sun 26-Aug-12 22:41:50

My DD keeps getting her arms out of our car seats. sad I honestly thought people weren't using their straps properly when I heard about this happening, but I have the straps just slightly above her shoulders, pull them really tight, then pull the straps tight over her thighs and pull the strap tight again, and then again just in case. But she's now got her arms out several times, including twice on the motorway! shock

So anyway, I want to get a 5 point plus (or two) but don't know which size to get. The sizes are 15-30 months and 2.5-4 years? DD is 23 months, about average height and about 29lbs. So which size should I get for her?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now