This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Klippan Triofix

(9 Posts)
gnat1 Sun 18-Nov-12 11:49:38

TransatlanticCityGirl, are you thinking to sell your Klippan?

TransatlanticCityGirl Sat 11-Aug-12 21:33:25

We just bought this car seat today and our return journey home was so painful. The seat is quite upright so our DD's head kept falling forward. Anytime the car made a big turn or jerked in any way, he head would wobble all over the place, waking her up. Poor thing looked so uncomfortable. She is 13 months old and our car is a Ford Focus. Don't know what we're going to do.... £400 down the drain??

Kirlyp Tue 13-Mar-12 19:45:05

unfortunately it does not have a recline function but the sitting position is set at a good angle anyway, there are some photos on our gallery pages of the website and on our facebook which can show you the position in various cars.
Hope that helps !

Schilp Thu 01-Mar-12 22:34:04

Does anybody know if there are different angles on this seat for sleeping?

thank you,
Miranda.

Kirlyp Wed 29-Feb-12 23:31:19

Hi Kat
We are based in the South West between Swindon and Bath.
Its always great to hear other peoples enthusiasm for rear facing ! our business was born from a passion to make people aware of the benefits that a rear facing car seat brings and we are always interested in talking to people about opportunities with Securatot.

We are impressed with the Klippan Triofix, and I would be happy to speak to you about the benefits this seat brings to a consumer, my email is kirsty@securatot.co.uk

Best Regards
Kirsty

justforinfo Sun 26-Feb-12 22:44:49

Where is Securatot based Kirsty? and are there any jobs going!!

I'm currently employed by halfords hmm and trying to get into the baby seat industry... I also have my own baby seat advice/info page and website www.childseatsafetyplace.co.uk

I'd also like some info about the Klippan Triofix if possible so I can update my webpage? kfurlong.cssp@gmail.com

thanks
Kat xx

Kirlyp Thu 23-Feb-12 22:36:58

Hi there, I am Kirsty from Securatot ! we have had the Klippan Triofix in for just a few weeks now and it has become a very popular seat. Its certainly the easiest on the market to install taking just seconds to click a base and seat on to your isofix points, it can also be installed with a seat belt too. We have found that its also the most compact seat on the market and generally takes up less space than an infant carrier when installed ! so it really maximises your front passengers leg room and is great for smaller cars. It can of course forward face and turns into a high back booster for up to 36 kgs (around 12 years of age).
Its a new seat so there is not so much information on it as others but please do contact me if you want to find out more information on the seat: kirsty@securatot.co.uk

Regards
Kirsty x

MrsFifty2 Thu 23-Feb-12 22:24:31

Any ideas on how this fits into smaller cars? We have a Kia Ceed and a BeSafe Combi seat that will only fit behind the passenger seat (my husband can't get the driver's seat back far enough if it's behind him). We now need another rear-facing seat and this one claims to be the most compact on the market.

AllBellyandBoobs Sun 05-Feb-12 19:23:36

Hi, just wondering if anyone has bought one of these yet or knows anything about them in terms of safety data etc? I was thinking about buying the KISS 2 for LO but DP prefers the idea of this as he's convinced dd will much prefer sitting facing forward and so wants to have the option for when she's a little older rather than buying a new seat. Fine by me, but I haven't been able to find any reviews on this seat yet.

Any opinions gratefully received!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now