This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Do any of you have an Akta Graco Duologic/Klippan Kiss or a BeSafe Izi Combi?

(4 Posts)
aswellasyou Mon 30-May-11 13:08:38

I'm planning on getting one of these as they've passed the Swedish Plus Test. I had discounted the BeSafe as being too big but now I've seen people saying it fits in their small cars so I think it will fit in my Mum's 207 too. She's likely to get a bigger car but it depends whether she has the money at the time. I wouldn't be getting the Isofix version of the BeSafe.

Anyway, I'd like to hear your thoughts on either of these seats and how big you think they are. It doesn't matter if the front seat has to go all the way forward because we're all quite short in the leg department!smile

nicm Mon 30-May-11 20:20:03

hi, i had the kiss car seat as it was the only one to fit in my golf with 2 other seats. it looks a lot smaller than the besafe which is the one i wanted at the time but didn't fit.

i'm looking at the hi-way 2 at the minute for ds2 and it has passed the swedish plus test too and is apparently good in smaller cars-i need to fit 3 in!

hth.

smile

seeksnewnamewithgsoh Wed 01-Jun-11 10:27:47

I have the Besafe, but the Isofix version. I think (but don't quoteme) that the isofix version is slightly bigger, but it just about fits in my Grande Punto, with the passenger seat right the way forward. It means my DH always has to drive, but he can fold himself in if he needs to grin Luckily I'm a shortarse and can fit in no problem.

I'm really happy with the Besafe. It has a lot of legroom for DD, and it does sit extraordinarily high up for a car seat (in my limited experience) so she has a great view out of the window. And it's just been given a Best Buy by Which, although I can't link as I'm not a member.

aswellasyou Wed 01-Jun-11 11:59:04

Thanks both. I've just found a full list of cars the BeSafe is compatible with-I have no idea why I didn't look this up beforehmm-and it fits all the cars I want it to! I've found the non-Isofix for £200 delivered so I'm going to get that instead of paying £300+ for the Duologic/Kiss and spend the rest on clothes. grin
If anyone reading this is interested this is the list of cars that fit the BeSafe.
Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now