Quechua Inflatable cool box

(10 Posts)
smugmumofboys Tue 19-Jul-16 14:05:38

Hello lovely MN campers!

Have any of you tried one of of these www.decathlon.co.uk/ice-fresh-compact-cool-bag-36-l-id_8358181.html?

We've bought a gigantic Vango Airbeam tent so space will be at a premium when we go to France. I like the idea of the the inflatable box/bag as it folds down to nothing. Our current cool box is pretty big and just takes up so much room.

So, has anyone tried it? would you recommend?

TIA

We've bought a gigantic Vango Airbeam tent so space will be at a premium when we go to France. I love that this cool box/bag folds down as our current one takes up a lot

smugmumofboys Tue 19-Jul-16 14:06:56

Apologies for double post within post. I'm having a lot of technical issues.

Thumbcat Tue 19-Jul-16 14:59:50

I've bought one and will be using it for the first time in a couple of weeks. My old cool box is such an awkward size for getting in the car. I've got high hopes for this one. It has good reviews.

smugmumofboys Tue 19-Jul-16 15:05:28

Thanks for the reply. What size did you get?

Thumbcat Tue 19-Jul-16 15:49:35

I got the medium ?26l. It's a similar size to my old one so I know it will be big enough, but I was tempted by the large as it useful little net pockets on the inside.

smugmumofboys Tue 19-Jul-16 15:57:34

Thanks. I think that's the one we'll get.

BabySocks Sun 21-Aug-16 21:21:16

Any update on these? They have great reviews but would love a real life experience smile

gingeroots Tue 23-Aug-16 11:45:49

another here who'd love views ...

Thumbcat Sun 28-Aug-16 18:21:45

I'm really pleased with mine. Easily keeps food as cold as my rigid box did (more so I think - my milk was fresh for 4 days changing over ice packs morning and evening in last week's high temperatures) and I can pack plenty in. It's made packing the car a lot easier as it can be squashed in somewhere on the way and deflated for going home.

gingeroots Mon 29-Aug-16 09:57:58

Brilliant - thanks for that Thumbcat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now