double sleeping bags

(6 Posts)
pennygoodlife Sun 03-Jul-16 22:29:27

I've seen them in go outdoors, has anyone used them, if so would you recommend them? Are they big enough for two adults or 1 adult and a child?

Fannyfannakerpants Sun 03-Jul-16 22:36:34

I'm 5f8" my dp is 6f6" and half as wide. We've just bought 2 Outwell contour lux xl singles that zip together to make a double. It easily fits both of us and a 2 year old and can be used as a single if needed. They're really warm. They were about £35 each. I would recommend getting cotton liners though as they are very polyesterey.

UnGoogleable Mon 04-Jul-16 15:07:48

We have a double sleeping bag - I'm 5ft10 and DH is 6ft4, both slim build. It fits us fine and it's warmer because DH is a human furnace and I'm permanently cold so I get to snuggle up to him and steal his body heat grin

pennygoodlife Tue 05-Jul-16 21:11:25

Thx!!!

Greaterthanthesumoftheparts Tue 05-Jul-16 21:13:43

Ugh we don't even share a duvet, no way I'm sharing a sleeping bag with DP but he farts a lot

pennygoodlife Wed 06-Jul-16 10:15:45

To be fair there is nothing quite a fowl or embarrassing than someone who farts a lot in a tent, I speak from experience

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now