My pillow gets cold - what else can I use?

(5 Posts)
Levithecat Fri 20-May-16 14:19:18

I take pillows from home camping but hate how cold they get at night - think it's probably the cotton pillowcases. Does anyone know of an alternative?!

Troika Fri 20-May-16 14:21:33

I like a cold pillow grin
But I think feather pillows get less cold. Or in dunelm they have fleecy pillowcases...

Levithecat Fri 20-May-16 14:28:39

I do like them at home (turn them over if I wake at night) but brrr not in a chilly tent! Like the idea of fleece pillowcases, haven't seen them but they'd be perfect.

reader12 Fri 20-May-16 18:20:58

Yes Dunelm teddy bear pillow cases - they are on sale at the moment. I haven't used them yet but saw them recommended somewhere else and am going to get some for our trip next week. I hate that clammy cotton pillowcase feeling - I think because they are the only cotton thing in our tent bedroom they attract all the damp!

They won't deliver them though, you have to buy in store which is slightly annoying. www.dunelm.com/product/teddy-bear-pillow-cover-1000031476?searchTerm=teddy%20bear%20bedding

Levithecat Fri 20-May-16 20:54:13

Thanks reader - yes that weird cold clammy feel, ugh! I'll see where the nearest dunelm is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now