Recommendations for fleece all-in-one suits for toddlers?

(6 Posts)

I'm camping with the DSes in a few weeks and am on the look out for a fleece onesie for my youngest. In the past he's had didrikson ones but I can't find any at the moment. Any recommendations for others? Are the primary cheapies as good or should I be looking for 'a brand'?

Thank you!

Muchtoomuchtodo Thu 28-Apr-16 22:03:47

We've had some from Mothercare, some from Next and some from H&M over the years. They all kept our ds lovely and snug.

Now's not a great time for finding them on the High St, they tend to be sold as winter nightwear.

www.tpfancydress.co.uk/kids-costumes/animal-onesies.html

We bought these for a tenner from Camp Bestival 3 years ago, they are still going strong and the kids love wearing them at night as festivals and when we go camping

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Child-Kids-Cosplay-Animal-Pajamas-Kigurumi-Unisex-Onesies-Winter-Warm-Sleepwear-/111879773779?var=&hash=item1a0c8dde53:m:mheqZhJxLO7t9YMLyEws-Lw

profpoopsnagle Fri 29-Apr-16 12:28:51

Do you mean for night, or as an extra layer?

I liked jojomamanbebe (via ebay) and busybaby ones as they had fold over feet/arms. Fit lasted a little longer with those sort.

MingZillas Fri 29-Apr-16 12:36:23

Hope it's ok to mark place for this so I can order one of the ones from Ebay. They're fab, great find Queen!

FranHastings Fri 29-Apr-16 12:42:35

I used VikingKids the other day to order a coat and it came really quickly. I don't know what size you need, but they have some here inc. Didrikson. www.vikingkids.co.uk/outdoor-clothes.htm#fleece-overalls

And you get an extra 25% off a sale item with the code 74YHG (it's on their home page).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now