Warm wellies!

(8 Posts)
Spadequeen Mon 25-May-15 20:01:31

Help! I need to find some warm wellies that don't cost the earth.

Just back from camping, I had a choice, wellies - dry feet, but freezing cold, not great. Or uggs style nice and toasty, til they got wet then cold feet again.

Can anyone recommend something?

perfectlybroken Tue 26-May-15 07:40:50

There seem to be lots of 'welly socks' on eBay and other places, could that be your short cut to toasty dry feet?

Laquila Tue 26-May-15 07:42:05

Put your feet in plastic bags before you put your wellies on!

I have some fleece welly aocks, maybe from Amazon or Yorkshire Trading, that are good too.

00100001 Tue 26-May-15 07:44:23

yy to welly socks smile

Breadkneadslove Tue 26-May-15 07:56:10

I have the neoprene Hunter wellies with welly socks which are great, they keep my feet warm and dry! They are unisex so a slightly wider fit around the calf than the women's welly but I wear them more for function than fashion but I still think they look quite stylish. grin

I notice now that they do a shearling lined welly boot... how amazing would that be... but I just don't think I can justify the cost!

Stillyummy Tue 26-May-15 08:08:09

www.muckbootcompany.com/category/womens These are really snug- saved my feet in winter.

FrozenAteMyDaughter Tue 26-May-15 11:15:31

We got DD a pair of fleece lined wellies in France. I haven't seen them here for adults but found this online - they look ok and not too expensive:

www.houseofbath.co.uk/shop/vapour-fleecy-lined-wellies/KV255/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=2094&promo=6200&cm_mmc=Googlebase-_-Houseofbath-_-Product%20Feeds-_-na&gclid=CJHK75-W38UCFYXItAodlRQAYw#colour:,size:5&CAWELAID=120121180000013609

Spadequeen Tue 26-May-15 22:47:47

Thanks. I have some muck boots, they are fab but tricky to get on and off when I'm in and out the tent all day. Like the look of the short ones.

I think wells socks are the way to go

Thank everyone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now