I seem to have accidentaly bought a cabanon!

(6 Posts)
cece Sat 30-Aug-14 12:36:11

LOL

I have been bidding on the odd one on eBay. Never come close to buying one. I casually bid on one in my home town last week. No on else bid on it and now it is sitting in the boot of my car.

It is enormous. Takes up the whole boot - not entirely sure I'll ever have the space in the car to go on a trip with it. The instructions say you need two people to erect it of the frame can buckle. I go on my own with the DC! So not entirely practical really but I have been hankering after one...

Plus not mentioned it to DH yet, who is a non-camper and disapproves of my tent collection.

Whoops.

onaroll Sat 30-Aug-14 12:51:10

Great tents, I have sold 1 of mine on again but couldn't ever part with the smaller one.
Good luck with Dhsmile

cece Sat 30-Aug-14 13:25:25

LOL - he'll notice it as soon as he goes out to the car...

cece Sat 30-Aug-14 20:35:19

OK it is now in the utility room - it should be safe in there as he rarely goes in there. I could barely lift it! How will I ever put it up? I have no idea...

gingeroots Sat 30-Aug-14 20:52:00

Oh campers are a friendly bunch ,you'll just need to send the right " yes ,now I would really like some help " vibes on site .

cece Sat 30-Aug-14 21:13:15

I am quite busy tomorrow but hoping to attempt an erection either tomorrow or Monday in the garden.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now