Eurocamp- hire cot etc or take own?

(5 Posts)
JessMcL Mon 02-Jun-14 14:52:50

We are just in the process of booking a last minute Eurocamp holiday.

We have a 6 month old who obviously needs cot etc- just wondering if we should hire or bring our own?

What have people done in the past? We are driving so doesn't make much difference with space etc.

Linguaphile Mon 02-Jun-14 15:01:03

We've hired two cots at the Lauterbrunnen site for our holiday starting this Thursday--they were free, and a lot easier than bringing travel cots for twins!! I can let you know how it goes if you like? V curious myself as I've never done Eurocamp; we've booked a safari tent, so interested to see how it goes!

twill Tue 03-Jun-14 10:42:26

It's probably not worth taking your own. Took our own when we went for the first time with really young children and the ones they had were exactly the same so didn't bother the next time. Save the space in the car and just use theirs.

grocklebox Tue 03-Jun-14 12:51:57

They have regular travel cots and all of the bedding. We used them for a few years, iirc they were newer than our own one.

Lion5711 Mon 16-Jun-14 13:50:18

Safari tents are great! We have just returned from one in beg meil! Their cot was great-clean and saved a lot of room!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now