Look what I've found - stacking wine for camping!

(8 Posts)
Pootlingalong Sat 15-Feb-14 08:20:12

here
Pre-filled stacking wine glasses, must have been dreamed up by a camper! They would fit in an iceytek, no problemo. Right up there with gin in a tin surely? grin

MrsPnut Sat 15-Feb-14 08:22:58

They look really handy, better than taking the bag out of the wine box and having it on the top of the cool box.

Stockhausen Sat 15-Feb-14 08:31:52

Nifty smile

But too small/expensive for professional drinkers such as myself wink

colleysmill Sat 15-Feb-14 08:51:56

Ha ha ha great idea!

But as*stockhausen*said wouldn't last 5 mins for us! Mind you we have a dedicated secret beer cupboard in our van which says a lot about our camping trips ........

Pootlingalong Sat 15-Feb-14 08:54:10

Yes, I hadn't thought of the limited quantity issue, maybe just for one night trips then! Back to the frozen bag of wine for me wink

Pootling you hadn't thought of the limited quantity issue????? Shame on you....

<wanders off shaking head>

grin

Pootlingalong Wed 19-Feb-14 11:50:41

You know me, Yellow, I always forget about limiting the quantity when it comes to wine......
Colleysmill's inspired secret beer cupboard has reminded me that there is a teeny tiny fridge compartment in the car, not big enough for a bottle, but could get some stacking wine cups in.......
grin

Oblomov Wed 19-Feb-14 12:03:55

I'm afraid I don't like them. They look like tumblers. For kids.
For camping, I like a stem wine glass. Plastic. As large as possible. I am still searching for one that holds a total bottle of wine, in one go !! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now