Best Anglesey campsite?

(11 Posts)

On our way now just passing Colwyn Bay! Blinking raining though- anyone on Anglesey at the mo who can reassure me I won't be pitching the tent in the pissing rain??!!

LakeFlyPie Thu 22-Aug-13 21:21:37

Thanks so much for all the suggestions. Managed to book a pitch at Dafarn Rhos but will make a note of others for future trips. We've enjoyed a fantastic stay at Aberafon, absolutely beautiful place and lovely, friendly owners, highly recommend it smile

belleshell Wed 21-Aug-13 15:19:05

Home farm, is fabulous, nice walk to beach, playground on site, I think there is an indoor kids play area too, been a while since ive been..

Lucycat Wed 21-Aug-13 11:24:35

Also close to Newborough are White Lodge and Fron - nice café at White Lodge and stunning views across to Snowdonia.

This one is next to newborough beach which is gorgeous www.awelfryn.co.uk/ I haven't stayed here bit SIL was there last weekend

busyboysmum Tue 20-Aug-13 21:56:02

tyddyn isaf

Can highly recommend

We couldn't get on there so are at st David's bay this weekend.
Have camped at home farm which is also a good site

serin Tue 20-Aug-13 21:08:09
PilchardsonToast Mon 19-Aug-13 11:23:43

www.lligwybeachcampsite.co.uk/

Don't be put off by all the rules it was actually pretty relaxed when we got theregrin

PilchardsonToast Mon 19-Aug-13 11:20:46

Last summer we camped at moelfre it was lovely, big but basic site with direct beach access - I shall be back in a sec with the name

LakeFlyPie Sun 18-Aug-13 20:55:56

Heading to N Wales tomorrow and planning to go to Anglesey after BH weekend.
Would like a peaceful and fairly basic site (camper van and 2 DC under 5)
TIAsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now