Campsite with the kids for one night Surrey, Sussex,

(5 Posts)
maturenanny Sat 24-Aug-13 15:56:59

Try honeybridge park near Horsham, lovely small site with playground in the middle so kids can get some freedom!

MissWimpyDimple Sun 18-Aug-13 20:50:24

We love Blacklands Farm in Albourne. Friendly site, lots of kids, reasonable facilities and you can hire a fire pit which is lovely. Reasonable too and you can pitch up around the edge of the field with a good view of the play area in the centre.

Waferthinmint Sat 17-Aug-13 08:36:01

Thanks thanks

MummyPigsFatTummy Wed 14-Aug-13 09:53:53

Well there are quite a few campfire type campsites in that area, particualrly round East Grinstead way - St Ives Farm, Chafford Park campsite, for example. Wowo I think is a bit further towards or in Sussex itself. Even Forgewood is on the Kent/Surrey borders, as is Manor Court Farm. All lovely campsites, ideal for children, and all allow fires.

It is also worth having a look on www.ukcampsite.co.uk and using their map search facility so you can see exactly where the different campsites are.

Have a great time grin

Waferthinmint Wed 14-Aug-13 08:45:20

The dds are desperate to try camping so I am after a campsite for one night in Surrey Sussex areas. I have a Small 2 person vango we will squeeze into so don't need much space.

They want to be able to run around and have a campfire so I am not after a huge busy site.

Any ideas appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now