Does anyone have a Gelert Meridian 10?

(7 Posts)
JennyWren Thu 25-Jul-13 19:43:04

It needs to be massive - I need to seat about 35 people in it if it rains on Guide camp grin. We can get then to do craft etc in their patrol sleeping tents, but we don't let them eat meals in there - that would be a recipe for disaster! I had my daughter pretend to be 'bottoms' sat in a row to measure it out - she thought it was hilarious. It is great to have feedback on it - thank you.

Ilovefluffysheep Thu 25-Jul-13 17:36:02

I have a kalahari 10 and you're right, it's exactly the same as the gelert meridian. Fab tent, have had it 3 years. Massive though!

JennyWren Thu 25-Jul-13 00:24:36

I can't find one to see pitched anywhere. I have seen the HiGear Kalahari 10 though - looks exactly the same and would be great for what we need.

Vajazzler Fri 19-Jul-13 07:15:15

We've had rain whilst in it and it was fine. No problems at all. Plus it's got door flaps both sides so you can get a bit of a through breeze on warmer days.

JennyWren Fri 19-Jul-13 02:01:20

Have you used it in bad weather yet? How did it fare?

Vajazzler Fri 19-Jul-13 01:17:59

I have one. It's huuuuge! I'm 5'9 and can stand up in it with room to spare. Erm..... Not sure what else to say.

JennyWren Fri 19-Jul-13 01:05:30

I'm looking at a Gelert Meridian 10 to use without the bedroom pods as a wet weather shelter when camping with my Guide unit. Does anyone have one, and would you recommend them? Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now