Chilled in a Field Festival - has anyone been?

(5 Posts)
MummyPigsFatTummy Wed 17-Jul-13 10:56:32

We are off to Chilled in a Field Festival at the beginning of August. So excited grin. It's a tiny festival in the scheme of things, I believe, in a "secret location" in Kent/Sussex. I was just wondering if anyone has been and might have any tips for what to bring/do there? Or is anyone else going?

<Skips off excitedly>

NettleTea Wed 17-Jul-13 23:13:37

I believe it's in the next village to us, if I remember correctly. Apart from that, no helpbwhatsoever.... Sorry. But have heard it is nice, small scale, and relaxed

ChilledInAField Sun 27-Mar-16 14:47:38

Hi,
I'll immediately admit I volunteer for Chilled in a Field Festival, so I'm baised!
The feedback we get from the families who go is that it's a really friendly small scale family friendly festival.
Lots of kids activities and good music.

Check out the website for details!

www.chilledinafieldfestival.co.uk

NettleTea Wed 30-Mar-16 23:53:32

Since my 'its in a field near us' comment I too have helped at this festival, running woodland craft workshops.
Its a really nice starter festival - although this year it is moving to the Hop Farm and will be bigger. We have always enjoyed it alot, and felt happy for the kids to wander off alone or in packs with friends. A whole group of us go together.

We went last year and had a fab time, we actually preferred it over the bigger festivals such as Camp Bestival for the children. We are a bit wary of the new location as part of our love last year was the location at Bentley and the size but we have bought tickets and are taking 3 other families with us this year after we raved about it last year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now