Getting really excited...

(8 Posts)
TheRealMBJ Mon 15-Jul-13 21:00:43

Going for our first long distance (Devon/Cornwall) next week. Leaving on Saturday. Really excited we are going here Bigbury for 4 nights and then going on to Goran Haven to meet up with ILs

They look fab. Wish not so far from us as the first one in particular looks totally my cup of tea... Have fun!

TheRealMBJ Mon 15-Jul-13 21:07:06

We are actually near Whitby so 7hrs drive but MIL is originally from Cornwall so we go there almost every year. I hate the drive, but this year we are going to leave at 4am, so that the kids spend most of the drive down sleeping and we can still pitch the rent on Saturday.

Hope it works out.

TheRealMBJ Mon 15-Jul-13 21:08:44

That wouldn't work for us. Kids wouldn't go back to sleep and then would be grumpy little shits and press my buttons made worse that i'm not good with early mornings! Hope it works for you smile

TheRealMBJ Mon 15-Jul-13 21:22:39

Yes are still very little (3yo and 21mo) and if we drive they sleep. Driving later, just means sleeping later, which means never going to bed. sad

Yes mine might have done it at that age too - it would have been me being the grumpy one! No chance now at 5 and 7!

TheRealMBJ Fri 19-Jul-13 20:16:42

Whoohoo! Our holiday is upon us. Leaving super early tomorrow. So should really go to bed now. Can't though as am very much looking forward to going away. Feel like a child again grin grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now