Sleeping arrangements - camping with a 22 month old and a 3 month old

(3 Posts)
fruitpastille Sun 07-Jul-13 20:18:06

We used a travel cot or the cocoon from our phil and teds depending on age but not both at the same time. We put them in grobags with extra blankets as needed.

We've just come back from a week's camping with our 2 who are close in age to yours (4 months and just 2). We all shared a couple of double SIMs. We two double duvets for me, dp and dd1 to share. Dd2 went on the side (so with me between her and the others). She had a sheepskin to sleep on (on top of the SIM), then went in a fleecey babygro and her normal sleeping bag. She seemed fine.

Sorry, probably done to death but I am stressing a bit about sleeping arrangements for when we go camping (in the UK) in a month or so.

Where do you put your young children down to sleep? We've got a bell tent and if it was just DH and me we sleep under a 13 tog duvet. However, I'm aware that that doesn't go with what's basically co-sleeping with the two babies.Also, DH will probably want a few beers (I'm BFing so not much drinking) but I'm aware that also doesn't fit with cosleeping, especially as the 22 month old will probably sleep between me and DH.

Help! Thanks v much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now