Tent insurance...who do you use?

(7 Posts)
bigTillyMint Thu 20-Jun-13 13:11:09

Never occurred to me to get tent insurance eitherconfused

nobodysfool Thu 20-Jun-13 13:10:14

I didnt bother getting insurance for out last tent but with this new one I def will. If it got wrecked in a storm/fire/accident I would need to replace it and could if it was insured for these incidents.

usualsuspect Wed 19-Jun-13 21:50:27

You need tent insurance?

FannyBazaar Wed 19-Jun-13 21:49:46

It has never occurred to me to insure a tent. The only insurance I ever get is travel insurance,, I wonder if it's covered by that?

sandyballs Wed 19-Jun-13 21:45:23

Never occurred to me either, although I have often pondered how odd iris to just zip up about a grands worth of gear and drive off for the day!

ArthurSixpence Wed 19-Jun-13 16:54:21

Tent insurance has never occurred to me! Your policy sounds reasonable but then I paid not much more than that for our tent.

What is covered for the £71?

nobodysfool Tue 18-Jun-13 11:53:27

We have just upgraded to a Outwell Wolf lake 7 with all the add ons and are looking who to go with for the insurance.
The company we use for buildings and contents only cover for loos/theft and not damage which is rubbish.
Sheild total have quoted us £71 for the year for the full cover.Is that about right or can you suggest any others to try?
Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now