Mums and kids camping anyone?

(7 Posts)
5madthings Fri 10-May-13 14:48:05

Next bank holiday is may with the wkend of 25-26th? On the 27th may i am running in the london bupa 10km as part of the mnet woollyhugs team for worldchildcancer.

So cant do that wkend but aug is a def possibility smile

Are you on fb?

muchostinky Fri 10-May-13 14:42:37

Too far for me unfortunately. Hope you have a great time though

MrsNorfolk Fri 10-May-13 14:25:28

Thanks all - 5 I was thinking maybe the next bank holiday weekend or late August?

Anyone else fancy it?

5madthings Wed 08-May-13 22:31:02

I have done this in the past, am in Norfolk, but need a bit of notice so dp can drop off/collect and help pitch tent as I don't drive.

My ds2 is 10, the other mad things are 13, 8, 5 and 2. Four eldest are boys, little one is a girl.

It's a bit far away for me but bumping the thread anyway - great idea.

gordyslovesheep Wed 08-May-13 22:25:07

hope you find someone - I am a lone parent and take my 3 away a fair bit - usually with mates but it is a bit lonely in the evening when you are on your tod x

MrsNorfolk Wed 08-May-13 18:11:42

I really like camping but as my DH works at weekends it is quite often just me and DS (10). Just wondered if there are any other mums out there who would like to meet for a night or two around Norfolk or Suffolk so that the children have others to play with? If we could get a few of us it could be quite a laugh. Have been on Mnet for 11 years but have name changed as I don't want all my moans to reach real life!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now