Other good clean fun to replace angry sleeping bag sex...

(54 Posts)
Ffuntimewincies Mon 29-Apr-13 16:46:11

Chess is out for us (dh used to compete to quite a high standard and won't play with 'one move ahead' me) and bridge does my head in. Again, dh is really good at it. Actually ANY card games involving complicated/predictive maths is out as it will end in Words.

So prompted by Slubber's thread about Monopoly Deal grin, I was wondering what else people play of a rainy evening.

FannyBazaar Wed 01-May-13 21:27:01

I'm with blondebubble, what is wrong with sleeping bag sex confused? I guess being single and not having it available as an option I am slightly surprised anyone choose to opt out.

Sniggering at chubby bunnys. That sounds like a most excellent game grin

We play top trumps. Also getting pissed on gininatin while the boys run till they're tired. I'm yet to have any religious visitations on a campsite though brambles, only in a travel lodge in Bournemouth grin

blondebubble Thu 02-May-13 12:34:02

You need to get yourselves a left and right sleeping bag if you don't already - zip together and hey presto - a giant sleeping bag - makes sleeping bag sex much easier! Though I always suspect the camp shop people know that's why you want one of each blush

Ffuntimewincies Thu 02-May-13 20:15:00

With a 3 year old one side of us and a 6 year old the other, sleeping bag sex is less tempting these days FannyBazaar. And I like to keep my layers on. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now