No more angry sleeping bag sex for us. This year we have Monopoly Deal.

(10 Posts)
Ffuntimewincies Mon 29-Apr-13 16:40:44

Hmm, looks interesting, although angry sleeping bag sex sounds intriguing too grin.

Quenelle Thu 25-Apr-13 20:55:35

I would like a Just Say No card to use when DH suggests a game of Cribbage.

Slubberdegullion Thu 25-Apr-13 19:49:23

Isn't it fab. The best card is Just Say No, when someone has been storing up their evil intents until their turn and you thwart them with a wee wry smile.
Or even better when someone Just Say Nos you and you Just Say No right back at them. Even better.

derektheladyhamster Thu 25-Apr-13 19:40:11

And the size of a pack of cards

derektheladyhamster Thu 25-Apr-13 19:39:40

WE love monopoly deal. It's so ruthless and over within 10 mins grin

Slubberdegullion Thu 25-Apr-13 19:38:35

Oh it is a BILLION times better than normal Monopoly, and quite a lot better than sleeping bag sex, although not as warming. I will never play normal monopoly again. The most evil card game I have played in a while.

SeaShellsMyDogTrulySmells Wed 24-Apr-13 20:09:38

Ah. Nearly brought our New Year's celebrations to an early end did Monopoly. I think you could still end up having angry sleeping bag sex, just to pay off your debts ;)

Quenelle Wed 24-Apr-13 17:33:54

You mean I won't have to spend whole evenings getting my arse kicked at cribbage ever again? Sounds awesome.

Slubberdegullion Wed 24-Apr-13 15:36:20

safety first: do not play with children of a sensitive disposition.

Slubberdegullion Wed 24-Apr-13 15:35:05

And from henceforth all the pent up rage and yet the spousal camping love will be dealt with thus.

Cor it is brill. And so MEAN. Hahahaha, think you are about to win? Oh no I don't think so, for with this card I steal everything you have built up and come to love, with the fake sadface.

Seriously, bin your UNO, Monopoly Deal is the new UNO.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now