Completely overwhelmed!

(28 Posts)
Moodykat Tue 26-Mar-13 10:37:16

So, this year I have decided to use the holiday budget (self catering, not a lot!) to buy a tent. Thought it would be easier to have last minute getaways etc.
I would LOVE a bell tent but it's a lot of money and we might not use it that much. (Although I can see it being up in the garden a fair bit!) Is there somewhere that one can see a bell tent up? Do camping shops sell them? I am completely ignorant to all things campy!
Would really, really appreciate any advice at all as would love this to work!
TIA!

OneHundredSecondsofSolitude Thu 04-Apr-13 09:11:11

Congrats on your new arrival!

Ours is from karma canvas too, we love if

I've just googled handirack. Are they any good foes anyone know? And how do you fix stuff to it?

OneHundredSecondsofSolitude Thu 04-Apr-13 09:13:48

I've googled further. They look good. I balked at paying £££ for roof bars particularly as we change our car often and they're so specific

This might be The Thing

Moodykat Thu 04-Apr-13 10:06:52

I know, I am almost as excited about the roof bars as I was about the tent! To get bars for our car are about £300! From my research and review reading they look really good. Would just worry me how fast you can go with the roof bag on. Not that I'm a speed demon but would hate to have to do 40 on the motorway!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now