Alternative to La Garangeoire?

(7 Posts)
Numberlock Mon 21-Jan-13 12:45:07

I can thoroughly recommend doing it independently, I've done that many times (France and Italy) and it's always worked out a lot cheaper.

Waswondering Mon 21-Jan-13 12:38:10

This is our first time going it alone and tempted by Castels ways of making things easier smile

Numberlock Mon 21-Jan-13 09:26:19

Morning Was. It's a long term since I stayed there so I'm afraid I can't remember the exact details of what was included but hopefully there will be lots of info on their website (camping-castels.co.uk). Unfortunately I can't get on it at the moment otherwise I'd be happy to have a look! You've reminded me how lovely this campsites are and I might have to re-book for this year!

Waswondering Mon 21-Jan-13 07:43:27

(Wee bump for the morning?)

Waswondering Sun 20-Jan-13 23:33:05

Thanks ... Do their pitches have all of the above included?

Numberlock Sun 20-Jan-13 23:02:10

I've stayed at Lez Eaux near Mont St Michel and Domaine de Drancourt in Picardy when my boys were similar ages, can recommend both.

Waswondering Sun 20-Jan-13 22:55:34

Sigh. We decided to book at La G .... And went to do so today. Yesterday: no problem. Tonight - the pitch we want is gone ( wanted the premium pitch which included shed, fridge, sun loungers, BBQ, table, parasols and chairs).

So having had heart set on that, are there any alternatives? We saw one at Saumer (with Castels again) that seems v nice .... But suggestions appreciated for a site that will make it easy for us.

Kids will be 9 and 7.

thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now