best Keycamp in France, mobile home?

(3 Posts)
peanutbutter38 Mon 23-Apr-12 10:31:42

We're off on a Keycamp for the very first time this summer, and are trying to decide between Vendee, Dordogne, Loire Valley or Jura region. I love the look of Lac De Chalain in Jura, and being able to cross the border to Switzerland sounds like a fun day trip! I also love the look of Vendee and the Dordogne.
Our children are 12, 9 and baby will be 8 months old when we go. Our main priority is nice, spacious, clean comfortable mobile home/bungalow/chalet with some privacy, lovely pools and watersides, and interesting local area, and sunshine.
Any recommendations from seasoned KeyCampers?

Habdab Mon 18-Feb-13 07:44:13

I know this is an old thread but I have exactly the same question! Where did you end up?

passthecheese Tue 11-Jun-13 13:49:56

We stayed at La Pergola in August 2011, it was a lovely campsite, very clean with great amenities, the children loved the pools and the lake. You can hire pedalos to dive off which was fun. You can walk beside the lake round to the other campsite which has more slides, I think it's called Domaine de Chalain.

We went to Geneva for the day, and there were quite a few daytrips more locally too. It was a great, relaxing holiday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now