Xls medical appetite suppressant

(5 Posts)
31Daisy Sun 25-Sep-16 12:36:59

Anyone used these? Any feedback good or bad? I have a lot of weight to use and my main issue is portion control. I'm doing slimfast as a kickstart before slimming world but slimming world is hard for me as I just eat too much.

ChaosTrulyReigns Sun 25-Sep-16 12:51:11

SW shouldn't be an issue with regards to a large appetite. Reports back from my group seem to be people eating MORE than when not on the plan. It's about making sure you have the right ratios of Speed to Free food. The consultant will help with that.

The only report I've heard regards the other is that it can be quite unpleasant eliminating your waste. Hmm.

31Daisy Sun 25-Sep-16 15:24:52

Thanks for replying. I know you can eat as much as you want on sw but it doesn't work for me. I don't lose weight because I just eat too much fruit. These suppressant tablets aren't the ones which syphon off fat they supposedly fill up your stomach so you feel full.

theansweris42 Tue 27-Sep-16 22:50:07

These made me poorly (gastrointestinal) never again.

busyboysmum Wed 30-Nov-16 22:34:24

I've been quite successful with them the last week or so.

I've always struggled with sw as I just eat too much. Like you lots and lots of fruit.

I got a 5 day trial off Amazon and have been doing this: breakfast porridge and banana then lunch a celebrity slim shake thing. Snack apples. Then as soon as I get in from work when I usually eat the fridge I quickly pop 2 of those pills. Make tea for everyone and have a normal tea. But then I seem to be able to stop. I haven't had any cravings in the evening which is rare for me.

So I'm cautiously optimistic that they do help in some way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now