mfp who's on there?

(11 Posts)
Winstonsma Sat 31-Oct-15 22:43:03

After toying with the idea of actively trying to lose weight over the last 6 weeks I feel finally properly ready to get a bit more serious. I've lost 6pds in the last 2 months but am eating a ridiculous amount and loads of sugar (exc breastfeeding chunky 3 month old seems to b helping!).

I have mfp... Who uses it successfully? How do you friend people on there and any tips ?xx I get bored very easily when it comes to any kind of diet so need to keep motivated hmmblushx
My mfp name is waistdisposalgirl

theveryhighlife Wed 04-Nov-15 19:14:23

I'm on mfp I'll try to add you smile

carbcraver Sun 08-Nov-15 17:58:52

I'm on there. I'll try add you also

GiveMummyTheWhizzer Wed 25-Nov-15 20:40:49

I've lost 5 and a half stone this year using my fitness pal (and exercising!). Highly recommend it.

SpinachJelly Fri 18-Dec-15 22:12:48

Lost 30lb Feb to Aug this year and have managed to keep it off. If you are honest (!) with your posts it WILL work 😊

clpsmum Mon 04-Jan-16 21:25:53

I am started my diet today. Lost three stone using this app a couple of years ago. I've just added you I think!

How do you add people if you just know their username? The app on my phone doesn't seem to give me the option?

MummySparkle Mon 18-Jan-16 08:57:03

I've added you. Just type the username into the email box and it will find people

blondiebonce Wed 27-Jan-16 16:07:55

Yes! I will add you smile

oohh I need to get more friends/support on mfp, please could I be added???

Anothercrackatit Thu 28-Jan-16 15:02:56

I've just logged in again after regaining some weight, ugh, it's never ending isn't it? I'm scamperooney on there, I'll see if I can add you guys.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now