MFP please add me!

(37 Posts)
AmIReadingThisCorrectly Sun 12-Jul-15 22:14:32

Hi!
I don't want any of my RL friends to know I'm dieting but I know I'll do so much better with support - if anyone's looking for MFP friends then please add me - spt1983
Thanks!

Lillamyy1 Mon 13-Jul-15 09:05:48

Hi! Just added you smile
Been on mfp for a few weeks now, lost quite a few lbs at first but have lost motivation and the weight's going back on.
My biggest issue is that whenever I diet I can't stop thinking about food blush Even though I haven't got any unhealthy food in the house I just end up eating so many tiny snacks before bed that it all adds up!

clpsmum Mon 04-Jan-16 21:28:06

I've just added you. I started my diet today confused

UntilTheCowsComeHome Mon 04-Jan-16 23:19:04

I've started back on it today.

Did really well last year and lost over a stone. Unfortunately I put it back on and a bit more so need to get back in to the groove.

Started at the gym today too, quite enjoyed it actually.

I'm lozC80

Binglet Wed 06-Jan-16 20:54:10

I've added you smile

I'll be setting this up later once I've weighed myself at the gym later. The app is downloaded and ready to go. I definitely need motivation to keep me going but I don't want to really discuss it with my (thinner sad) RL friends.

LemonBreeland Thu 07-Jan-16 10:59:40

How do I add people? I need some friends on there. Lost about 10lbs last year using it then stalled. Put it back on and now needto sort myself out and lose the 4 yo baby weight.

LemonBreeland Thu 07-Jan-16 11:05:09

I've figured it out, will add you all.

How do you add people using their username? Mfp is asking for email or facebook? My username is theonlyweighisdown

twinkle183 Sat 09-Jan-16 10:47:54

Morning girls!!! Add me.... Same name as here!!! I have done mfp before and it worked great then I gave up and I put all the weight back on plus more.... sad!! I have about 20kgs to lose! I am on 5ft 3ins and 74kgs and feel completely uncomfortable in my own skin! So here we are 2016 and I refused to be this big this time next year so it's time to do something about it!!! smile

Good luck girls xxx

NewYearNewNickname Sun 10-Jan-16 17:34:30

I'd like some mfp friends too please. My name on there is PeasandCucumbers. I'll go and see if I can add those of you whose names are on here smile

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Sun 10-Jan-16 23:56:24

Please add me too! scashmore1978

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Mon 11-Jan-16 00:06:25

MFP has estimated my daily calories as 1640. This seems very high to me. I'm reasonably sure that my daily calorie goal last time was around 1200.

Theonlyweighisdown Mon 11-Jan-16 06:28:16

How active are you? Has it maybe factored that in? I'm 1200 but I have put that I am sedentary as I am desk bound during the day.

LemonBreeland Mon 11-Jan-16 10:36:21

I will add more of you. Don't want to say my name on here as it is identifying, it has children names in.

twinkle183 Mon 11-Jan-16 16:32:45

Thanks for the add girls!! I am off on nightshift shortly and I am so not looking forward to it at all!!! X keep going girls xxxx

MummySparkle Mon 18-Jan-16 08:54:10

I've just added you all. I have 3st to lose until I'm healthy, and then another 1st until I'm at my ideal weight.

I'm running towards size 10 jeans!

MummySparkle Mon 18-Jan-16 08:55:08

Oh I'm sparklejulia on there. I don't have any of my RL friends on there either. Everyone else is much thinner sad

Anothercrackatit Thu 28-Jan-16 15:21:38

I hope it's ok I've sent you ladies requests, I'm trying again and all my old friends (bar 2) are as inactive on MFP as I've been! I'm scamperooney.

RhubarbCrumbled Thu 28-Jan-16 15:36:32

I've just added all of you on MFP! So if you get a request from sallybunny2, that's me.

I've been losing and gaining the same 2lbs for the last few months and really need to sort myself out as I actually have a stone to lose which I could have done by now. Gym tonight...

MHarper Thu 18-Feb-16 21:12:49

Adding you smile
I'm struggling to keep to my calorie limit, hopefully it'll help seeing other people do it and loosing weight.

CamdenTownie Fri 19-Feb-16 10:46:17

Hi I'm also using MFP - 1200 calories a day, I've only just started on Tuesday but not finding it too difficult right now, hope it's ok to add the user names on here!

cheesecheeseplease Wed 06-Apr-16 15:04:26

I've just added lots of you, am just starting I have about three stone to lose completely but aiming for two in the next nine weeks shock. Have a holiday then X

MalcolmFucker Fri 08-Apr-16 13:18:19

I will add you all if that's ok, could do with the support

BowieBaby Fri 08-Apr-16 19:22:16

Just started this week an would like to add people. Cheesecheeseplease and MalcomFucker (loving these user names!) What are your mfp usernames ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now